For Accepted Students
What should you do next?
- Confirm your acceptance by completing and returning the Biographical Data Form included with your acceptance email.
- Pay your matriculation deposit. Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte can receive payments via:
- If you plan to pursue any financial aid, complete the following:
- Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte also offers two payment plans for those who do not wish to use financial aid. Please contact the Admissions office for more information.
- Tuition cohort payment plan
- Monthly tuition payment plan
- Want to get a sense of the topics you’ll study? Check out our introductory reading list!
If you have any questions about financing options, please contact our Financial Aid Office for assistance.
Get familiar with your student handbook, semester schedules, and academic calendars.
- The Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte Student Handbook includes all of the important policies and procedures that relate to student life at Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte, including academic information, to guidelines for conduct and character, to special student programs and benefits. The Student Handbook also serves as a contract between you and the seminary.
- Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte provides a variety of scheduling tools to help you plan your semester and year.
- Academic Calendars: The Charlotte Academic Calendar contains dates for the academic year including the start and end of each semester, module dates, make-up weekends and holidays. The Schedule-at-a-Glance is the schedule of all Charlotte courses for the academic year. This provides the dates that courses are offered, as well as the teaching professor.
- Course Schedule: The course schedule provides the code, number, and section for courses offered in a specific semester or term, organized by format and module. You can also access course syllabi here.
- Refund Calendars: The Refund Calendar contains Registration deadlines for adding/dropping courses, tuition refunds and some registration petitions.