- $1400 annual grant
- $700 credit to student account in fall semester
- $700 credit to student account in spring/summer semester upon registering for sixth course
- Must be a returning student in good academic standing having completed at least 2 semesters at Gordon-Conwell (some exceptions made for select incoming students).
- Must take a minimum of 6 courses per academic year (includes Fall/Jan/Spring/Summer Terms and SemLink).
- Must have demonstrated experience and ongoing commitment to small group leadership, spiritual formation, and disciple-building.
- Must submit an application form and secure two recommendations. Existing Gordon-Conwell students must submit one recommendation from a ministry-related colleague from a past or present ministry involvement and the other from a Gordon-Conwell faculty, staff member or seminary peer. Incoming students must submit one recommendation from a ministry-related colleague from a past or present ministry involvement and the other from someone who has experienced his/her discipling ministry.
- Must submit a CUME Supplemental Pierce Fellowship Application approved by local church or parachurch supervisor.
- Applies to all degree programs except Diploma D.Min. and Th.M.
- Applications are NOT rolling and are accepted and applied at the fall semester of each year.
- Fellowships are one-year renewable pending an annual review of fulfilled requirements.
- Each member of the fellowship will be asked to fulfill the terms of the Pierce Center Covenant (to be signed only upon acceptance). The major areas of student responsibility include:
- Facilitating a Soul Care Small Group of other seminarians.
- Participating in a Spiritual Formation Small Group with Pierce Center staff and 6-8 other fellowship members at a minimum of five times each semester.
- Engaging in a discipleship ministry of a local church or parachurch organization.
- Participating in events hosted by the Pierce Center for the Gordon-Conwell community.
- Attending retreats and socials for fellowship members.